Products and Services
ANALYSIS (30 KEY NETWORKS)
Our analysis of network performance is based on monthly live, prime time ratings data customized for CableU by Nielsen. The 30 networks we currently analyze are chosen because of their strategic importance for network executives and their relevance for independent producers seeking to pitch their programming ideas. Each analysis includes:
- SCHEDULING STRATEGY ANALYSIS: Our analysts break down the key programming decisions, analyzing each networks’ primetime schedule and report on its performance in the just-completed month.
- PERFORMANCE ANALYSIS: Our analysts dig deep into the ratings, looking for significant results and trends affecting a network, with special attention to premieres, finales and stunts. We compare each networks’ performance to its competitors as well as its own month and year-ago numbers. The goal: Give network programmers an unbiased look at the landscape and give producers actionable analysis for better targeted sales. View latest analyses.
- MONTHLY SCHEDULING GRID: A quick reference tool to allow subscribers to see the programs and scheduling that affected performance for the month being analyzed.
- NEW! GRAPHS: The only month-to-month and year-to-year graphical comparison of network performance.
- Subscribe here to access our monthly research reports and analysis.
NEW! DATABASE (ALL NETWORKS)
Our database aggregates all the important information for each network into one, easy-to-navigate place. As a CableU subscriber, you’ll have access to everything, including exclusive information on the networks’ current programming needs, program submission procedures and in development slates. The power of our database rests on its “wiki-like,” easy-to-edit technology. Hundreds of additions and edits are added each week from users, all of which are moderated and verified for accuracy before publishing. Our database currently contains: